Careers at Masterfeeds
Shipping and receiving, packaging, and processing of grain and feeds products, documentation of production and completion of HACCP records.
- 1 to 2 years manufacturing experience.
- Previous feed mill, or agricultural experience is an asset.
- A proven track record of reliability and safe work habits.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 25kg repeatedly.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work at elevated heights as required.
- Steel toed boots are mandatory.
Regular shifts are Monday to Friday with overtime available.
Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts.
Reliable transportation is a must. Public transportation is not available.
We offer competitive wages including shift premiums, group benefits (dental, vision care, drug plan, life insurance) pension plan and referral incentives.
Relocation assistance may be available, if applicable.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please apply in confidence to:Submit Resumé
Operations Manager Masterfeeds Taber
6015 54 Avenue, Taber, AB, T1G 1X4
Benefits of working at Masterfeeds:
We are financially solid and stable organization, a leader in animal nutrition. We offer a comprehensive salary, pension plan, group insurance benefits (dental, vision care, drug plan, life insurance) and referral incentives.
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Masterfeeds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.