Careers at Masterfeeds
Temporary Summer Position Available: Customer Service Representative
Receiving and processing orders, performing general office duties and customer service, accurately preparing documentation and reports according to regulations and policies and provide follow up to our customer base.
- Outstanding organizational abilities and demonstrated attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Previous background or working experience in the agricultural industry and/or sales environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and initiative for quality and superior customer service
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, and under tight deadlines
- Experience in a similar role is a definite asset
- Familiarity with HACCP would be considered a definite asset
The ideal candidate must have a Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, demonstrated previous accounting skills, be experienced in MS office applications (Word/Excel), is comfortable using internet applications, has a positive, steady and upbeat approach day to day.
This is a temporary summer position.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please apply in confidence to:Submit Resumé
Benefits of working at Masterfeeds:
We are financially solid and stable organization, a leader in animal nutrition. We offer a comprehensive salary, pension plan, group insurance benefits (dental, vision care, drug plan, life insurance) and referral incentives.
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Masterfeeds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.