Careers at Masterfeeds
Cashiers and Sales Associates, Cowtown
Pet and Animal Health Department
Full time and part time positions
- Control and accurately count cash floats and perform weekend deposits.
- Operate cash register, process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments.
- Ensure high levels of customer service and support.
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities including pet, feed, animal health and equipment.
- Work in partnership with the Management Team and other employees to maximize store sales.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanour and exceptional customer service attitude at all times.
- The successful candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a retail environment. Preference will be given to persons with an agricultural background.
- Minimum of grade 12 or equivalent.
- Experience with securing and closing procedures including night key holder and alarm system activation.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please apply in confidence to:Submit Resumé
General Manager, Cowtown
745 Park Street, Regina, SK S4N 4Y4
Benefits of working at Masterfeeds:
We are financially solid and stable organization, a leader in animal nutrition. We offer a comprehensive salary, pension plan, group insurance benefits (dental, vision care, drug plan, life insurance) and referral incentives.
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Masterfeeds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.